Information that we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
• information that you provide via our website, or our guest booking Form.
• information that you provide if you contact us through our general enquiry form.
• information that you provide when completing surveys that we use for research purposes.
• information you provide which we may use during your stay, or to enhance your stay with us. This could include sensitive personal data, eg dietary requirements, health information and/or information about disabilities etc.
• details of transactions (including details of payment cards used) that you carry out through our website.
• details of your visits to our website , including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and/or the resources that you access.
• information that you provide when you enter a competition or promotion.
• when you report a problem with our website or one of our apps.
• when you book one of our room though the website .
• information that you provide when submitting a Meetings and Events enquiry.
• Information passed to us by third parties.
• Information you may provide when ordering from our in-room concierge service.
Use of personal information
We may process personal information about you for the purposes of:
• providing you with our services.
• dealing with your booking, enquiries, complaints about our service, or other requests.
• administering your booking and other services.
• tailoring our services to your requirements and preferences.
• direct-marketing products and services, advising you of news and industry updates, events, promotions and competitions, reports and other information and carrying out market research campaigns.
• providing you with information about other products, special offers and services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. This may include products and services made available by selected partners and any member of our group of companies.
• conducting internal operations and analysis, including systems testing and statistical research.
• restructuring our business operations, eg we may need to transfer your information as a result of a sale or acquisition.
• Complying with laws, orders or regulations.
We may contact you by e-mail, text or telephone for these purposes. Telephone calls may be recorded for training, monitoring and/or quality control.
Information that you enter into our booking forms
Information that you enter into our booking forms may be collected and stored by us so that we may contact you in relation to your booking/enquiry/attempted transaction. This may be used to send operational emails to you, or to call you to respond to the enquiry, or for the purposes outlined above, or to enquire as to why the transaction was not completed.
The Information We Collect
If you make a reservation through our central reservation center or through our Website or if you join one of our Loyalty Programs, we will collect and store your name, address and other basic information about you for the purpose of reserving the hotel accommodations or making the Loyalty Program benefits available to you. If you make a hotel reservation directly with a Brand Franchisee, state law in many states requires the hotel operator to collect and retain your name, address, telephone number and other basic information solicited on the hotel registration card and make it available to law enforcement officers. Our hotel operators send this information, as well as e-mail address and transaction detail to our enterprise data warehouse or other data storage facility for collection and storage. In addition, we obtain personally identifiable information from third party sources that are obligated to comply with applicable privacy laws and append it to the information maintained in the Data Warehouse about you. Credit card numbers used for payment or guarantee are automatically encrypted in our Data Warehouse so that they cannot be easily accessed. We do not collect Social Security or driver's license numbers from guests.
Disclosure of your personal information
We will not sell your personal information to third parties without your prior consent. We may disclose your personal information to: any member of our group of companies, which includes our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries; successors in title to our business; to suppliers and external agencies we engage to process information on our behalf; to third parties (including, but not limited to, professional indemnity insurers, brokers, new hotel owners/managers, auditors and other professional advisors); and where disclosure is required by law or any regulatory authority.
Apart from where disclosure is required by law or any regulatory authority, we will only disclose your personal information to our selected business partners and service providers:
• for the purpose of administrating your requests and any booking.
• for providing other services which you have requested.
• to communicate an offer of other goods and services, with your prior consent.
Given that the internet is a global environment, using the internet to collect and process personal information necessarily involves the transmission of information on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing our website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal information in this way.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access or processing.
Other Disclosures or Compliance with Law
We may be obligated to disclose Information about you to a law enforcement agency or by a court order, or under the discovery process in litigation, investigations, and prosecutions. We may provide Information to assist a Franchisee to enforce a contact you may have breached. We may also disclose information voluntarily to cooperate with law enforcement agencies in matters of national security. We may ask certain questions to comply with certain laws if you reside outside India or meet certain other criteria established by law or executive order. Unless otherwise prohibited by law or our contractual obligations, we may disclose personal information if required to do so by law, court order, or as requested by a governmental or law enforcement authority, or in good faith belief that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable. Situations may include: to perform, maintain or enforce contracts with our guests, to protect the rights or properties of our Franchisees, affiliates and business partners, our guests or others, or when we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing or who may be threatening to cause interference with or damage to our rights properties, or the hotels in our Brands, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
We make repeated efforts to verify the accuracy of Information and to correct and update our database from Information available to us. In the event a guest believes that such Information held by us is inaccurate or outdated, we will, upon notification and sufficient time for verification, take all reasonable steps to correct any inaccuracy or update outdated information of which we are made aware.
We may change or terminate this Policy at any time without prior notice by posting an amended version of the Policy on our Web site and providing you with the ability to opt out of any new, unanticipated uses of Information not previously disclosed in the Policy. Please check our Policy each time you visit our Web site or more frequently if you are concerned about how your Information will be used.
If you have any requests or queries concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to our practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org